COVID19 Information Update
Adult Class Modifications – Session Starts June 1st!
Children’s Program Modifications – Session Starts June 13th!
Private Class Modifications
Take Your Temperature BEFORE Arrival
• If you have a fever, chills, aches, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headache, or loss of taste or smell please DO NOT come to class!
Maintain Social Distancing
• Do not move any furniture or chairs in the classroom• Do not enter the office until 1 minute before your class • Class sizes are limited and start times are staggered
Wear a Mask/Shield
• Masks are required for entry • All students will be provided with a face shield. Within the classroom, students & teachers may wear either protection (or both)
Do Not Touch!
• No coffee/tea will be available • If you need water, use hand sanitizer before & after touching the spigot • Leave doors open where possible • Do not touch your T-zone after touching surfaces
• The office will be disinfected between each class, including all surfaces, chairs, handles, bathrooms, and common areas • Apply hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entry and exit.
Use Common Sense
• Keep your textbook and other material sanitized, and don’t share pens/pencils • Do not wait outside the bathroom • Be ready to “go virtual” during the session in case of state-mandated closures